What are your hours of operation?

Monday – Saturday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am to 3:30pm

Do I have to wait for my Red Card in the mail before I can start purchasing medicines?

There are actually two answers to this question:

  1. If you have sent in a Red Card application via certified mail for a NEW card, then you may use your temporary paperwork and certified mail receipt for 35 days while you wait for your red card in the mail. You must always have your valid form of ID on you as well and can only shop Monday through Friday 9-5.
  2. If you have sent in a Red Card application via certified mail for a RENEWAL card, then per Colorado State law, if your current Red Card is expired you CANNOT shop and must wait for your renewal Red Card in the mail before you can purchase medicines.

Do you sell seeds or clones?

No, unfortunately we do not sell seeds or clones at this time.

Do you accept credit cards?

Unfortunately we do not at this time, however, we do have an ATM located inside of our dispensary for your convenience.

Do you accept Insurance/Medicare?

Not at this time. If marijuana is finally rescheduled with the DEA, perhaps government organizations such as these will climb onboard?

Can I purchase meds at RiNO Supply Company if I live somewhere other than Colorado?

No. Regretfully, Colorado does not, as of July 2011, have any sort of reciprocal program with other states. You must be a Colorado resident and you must present your MMJ “red card” to enjoy our medicines.

Is there a notary on site?

Yes, we have a notary on staff to help expedite the paperwork process.

Can I obtain medicine if RiNO Supply Company isn’t my state registered primary center?

Yes, we will always see patients regardless of whether or not they’ve registered us as their Primary Caregiver through the state.

What are valid forms of ID?

You must have at least one of the following: Colorado Driver’s License, Colorado ID, Temporary Colorado Driver’s License or Temporary Colorado ID OR any one of the following: Out of State Driver’s License, Out of State ID, Passport, Military ID, or Tribal ID AND Work identification/paycheck stub/W-2, utility bill, medical/insurance bill or cable bill.